Get the Card to Willkommen you to Berlin
Once upon a time, there were no choices in parts of Germany. Today, we’re offering you two in which to travel freely throughout Berlin.
With the Berlin Welcome Card, enjoy unlimited travel for 48 hours, 72 hours or 5 days in the ABC fare zones of Berlin’s public transport network as well as historic and cinematic Potsdam. Plus, enjoy discounts up to 50% on city and walking tours, boat trips, museums and more.
The Berlin Welcome Card + Museum Island includes all of the great features of the regular Welcome Card, plus entrance to the five cultural houses on Museum Island: the Altes Museum, Alte Nationalgalerie, Bode Museum, Neues Museum and Pergamonmuseum.
Your Card also includes a guide with travel tips and a city map – which, gratefully, no longer includes a line down the middle.
Here’s what’s included:
- Choice of 48 hours, 72 hours or 5 day card card
- Free travel in fare zones ABC of the Berlin-Brandenburg public transportation network which includes Potsdam. Card includes travel on the S-Bahn (railways), U-Bahn (underground), bus and tram services, plus local train services. Card does not cover sightseeing tours and special lines.
- Pocket sized Guide book with with tips, tour suggestions, a map of public transport network and a city map of Berlin and Potsdam.
- Guide contains discounts of up to 50% on sightseeing tours, guided tours, bicycle tours, boat trips, museums, restaurants, bars and cafes.
- 72 hour card offers the option to add Museum Island (that includes free entry to these 5 museums).
- Altes Museum
- Alte Nationalgalerie
- Bode Museum
- Neues Museum