Art is everywhere in Berlin. So are discounts.
For anyone visiting Berlin, the Berlin Pass is the only fully inclusive city pass and is a commonsense travel companion that gives you a lot of access. This smart-chip card provides free public transportation in zones ABC, priority or free access to over 50 attractions, and a hop-on hop-off bus tour to really give you the lay of the land. As well as a free 1-hour river cruise to give you a lay of the water. You can use this pass for free entry into the historic Berliner Dom or Checkpoint Charlie Museum. Perhaps your artistic sensibilities would prefer the Gemalde Gallery with one of the world’s largest collections of Rembrandts, or the Berggruen Museum filled with classic modern art? So why not get the Berlin Pass for your trip. It removes barriers to sightseeing all over town.
Here’s what’s included:
- Choice of 2 or 3 consecutive days
- Free Fat Tire bike tour
- Free travel in fare zones ABC of the Berlin public transportation network and travel from Schonefeld airport.
- Free admission to over 50 attractions
- Free Hop on/Hop off bus tour on Tempelhofer buses
- Free 1 hour river cruise on the River Spree, with commentary
- Free guidebook is included for each adult when they exchange their voucher with insider tips, locations of attractions and information on opening/closing times.