The “City of Marvels.” Now, even More Marvelous!
Barcelona has a marvelous passion for activity—day and night. And, as Spain’s second largest city, there’s a tremendous amount of ground to cover. That’s why the Barcelona Card is so indispensable. It gives you free access to public transportation, not to mention over 80 discounts at museums and cultural venues. Start your day with a stroll through Las Ramblas, Spain’s most famous Boulevard that’s lined with architectural delights—as well as street performers and La Boqueria, Europe’s oldest fresh air market. And Barcelona’s museums are some of the world’s best, featuring the contemporary art of Miro, Picasso (his is the city’s most visited museum) and Dali. If you’re a music lover, head over to the Liceu Opera House. Even Barcelona’s churches offer outstanding choral events. And you can’t leave Barcelona without seeing Gaudi’s La Sagrada Familia. This unfinished cathedral offers one of the most breathtaking attractions on Barcelona’s skyline.
Here’s what’s included:
- A choice of 2, 3, 4, or 5 consecutive travel days.
- Free travel on Barcelona’s public transportation.
- Offers over 80 discounts and free offers at museums, cultural venues, entertainment, leisure attractions, shops and restaurants.
- Free Information guide and map of the city and metro network.
- Groups of 10 or more get a 5% discount on Barcelona Card.