Tour Barcelona with freedom.
Wouldn’t you love to see all the sites of Barcelona without a schedule? Be the free spirit you’ve dreamed of being on vacation? Here’s your chance- the Barcelona Bus Tour. Choose between a one or two day card and see all the sights. You can either hop on and off our open-air double-decker bus at will, or take any or all of three city routes to decide where you’d like to return to later. There’s even pre-recorded commentary to guide you through this amazing city of culture. Of course, the routes include marvels like the spectacular Gothic Quarter, the unparalleled cathedral of Sagrada Familia designed by Gaudi and Barcelona’s pride—the Olympic Stadium. Not to mention the Joan Miro Museum and the Royal Palace with its Museum of Decorative Art, perfect for art lovers. Choose from 44 stops in all.
Here’s what’s included:
- A choice of 1 or 2 days on a Hop on/Hop off open-air double-decker tour bus
- Choice of three routes: 120 minutes Red Route, 120 minutes Blue Route and 40 minutes Green Route
- Voucher valid on all routes
- 44 stops throughout Barcelona with departures every 25 minutes
- Discount booklet offering over 100 € savings on admission to participating sights and landmarks received at time of exchange locally.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Chinese, Portuguese, Spanish commentary available